I bet the majority of you ‘couples to be’ have never heard of what a Live Wedding Painter for Luxury Weddings is or does. You’re not alone.
Live Wedding Painting has been on the rise in the United States for the past 8 years as the New York Times has said. However it is a relatively unknown profession in Europe & the UK. Let’s keep it simple: a Live Wedding Painter is a professional painter that you hire to paint your wedding celebration or reception as it takes place, right before your eyes.
So what are some advantages to hiring a Live Wedding Painter for your wedding?
- A Live Wedding Painter can paint a scene or scenes from your wedding in such a way as to capture the feeling of your special day. Whether it’s the first dance, the cutting of the cake or the wedding ceremony itself. Once finished, your painting becomes a fine memory of your wedding day and takes you back to the happiest moment of your celebration. There can be literally thousands of photographs of you taken by friends and family but there will be just one live wedding painting.
- A Live Wedding Painter adds an original touch of elegance to your wedding entertainment. Many people have never had the opportunity to observe a painting take place. It is something truly magical to see it unfold before their eyes. A Live Wedding Painter arrives at the venue at least 3 hours before the guests in order to start sketching the venue. So by the time guests arrive they can already see the painting start to take shape.
- Your Live Wedding Painting will be a keepsake for generations simply because it’s painted with high quality archival materials which mean: professional quality acrylics or oil paints on canvas. I’ll get into the difference between acrylics and oils in another article.
- Upon talking with your Live Wedding Painter you can have the freedom to compose and edit in or out guests that you may or may not want in your final painting. For example, you may want the cake table in the same room as the main dance floor or perhaps centrally located. You and your Live Wedding Painter work closely to choose the best possible composition and scene(s) to paint.
- A Live Wedding Painter always paints people looking happy and with a slight brushstroke they can seem younger or even slimmer if necessary.
Live Wedding Paintings are all about elegantly capturing your dreams, your day on canvas while entertaining your guests and creating a one of a kind keepsake memory of your special day.
Raise your hand if you’re going to hire a Live Wedding Painter for your wedding in 2016 and leave your comment below.