Are you looking for an original idea for your next anniversary gift?
An anniversary painting can really be about anything you loved about your special day. Perhaps it’s the location that you fell in love with, the sunset as you were strolling down a country road or perhaps a silhouette of the both of you in the landscape.
Whatever your idea, I’d love to hear all about it and create a personal keepsake painting for you.
How a painting commission works?
- We email regarding what to paint. If you’d like we can also meet on Skype if you prefer.
- Once we’ve decided on what to paint, I will email you a sketch just so you can have an idea of what your painting will look like.
- After you’ve approved the sketch, you can make a 50% payment via Paypal.
- Normally it takes about 3 weeks to complete an oil painting due to drying times between layers of paint.
- Once I’ve finished your painting, I’ll send you images of it for your approval.
- Your painting will dry and once it’s ready I’ll ship it to you and send you a shipping notice with tracking number.
As a professional artist I use only the finest Italian & English oil paints and supports in order to guarantee that your artwork will last for generations. I will provide a Certificate of Authenticity and simple guidelines to care for your painting.
My studio is in Umbria, Italy and I ship all my paintings using International Priority Registered Mail which includes a tracking number. Shipping time is 7-18 days depending upon location.
If your painting is urgent I can also ship it express so it will arrive in 4-5 days.
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment below or send me an email here: email@example.com